NEWL Korean Teacher Training:
· Sat, October 9 – 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PST
· Fee: Free training for teachers who register via online
· Material charge $35.00 for the PDF Prep Book and audio file (Do not share with others)
· Eligibility: Korean teachers of Korean Community Schools and public schools in the USA
- NEWL-Korean Reading & Listening – Saturday, Oct 23, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PST
- NEWL-Korean Speaking & Writing – Saturday, Oct 30, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM PST
- NEWL-Korean Mock Test (모의고사) – Saturday, Nov 13, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Fee: $200.00 ($100 can be covered by IKEN scholarship)
What the fee covers: 3 sessions (6 hours) of NEWL-Korean prep course, prep book PDF, audio files, NEWL-Korean Quizlet Vocab link, NEWL-Korean practice test results and analysis form
An opportunity to receive IKEN Scholarship to cover a portion of the test fee:
If the student has received a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last semester, he/she will receive an IKEN Scholarship Certificate and a $100 IKEN scholarship to be used towards the $200 NEWL prep course fee. Therefore, the student will only need to pay $100 for the NEWL prep course fee.
지난 학기 GPA 3.0 이상의 성적표를 제시하는 학생들은 IKEN 장학금 증서와 $100 장학금을 받습니다. 이 경우 Prep Course 등록금 $200 중 $100을 제외하고 나머지 $100만 내면 됩니다.
Hosted by IKEN