2023 NEWL Registration is Now Open. You may submit an application here.
- NEWL Information: the NEWL website.
- Main NEWL Korean Testing date: Tues, April 25, 2023
- Practice NEWL Korean Testing window: March 6 – March 10, 2023
- Application due date of Main test: March 31, 2023
- How to submit NEWL scores to the colleges: Email the NEWL Score Report Request form to Huma M Shamsi, American Councils email@example.com
- NEWL Score Request Form is here: https://www.americancouncils.org/score-reports
- Contact Information:
Huma M. Shamsi
NEWL Senior Program Coordinator
Office: (202) 839-3392
- In 2023, all NEWL MAIN exams must be administered in-person in examinees high school in a secure room, such as a computer lab or a classroom in the presence of an approved exam proctor.
- PRACTICE exams will be unproctored and students may take the exam any time between March 6th and March 10th.
- If you are applying for both the Practice and Main exams or for multiple languages it is best to do so in one application.
- You will notice a revised application step this year, intended to allow you to manage your account and examinees with ease. As a returning school, you can proceed to registration as soon as you apply.
- The registration window will close on March 31, 2023, which means all examinees and admin personnel must be registered by the deadline. The new system has less human interference, and therefore less flexibility can be expected.
- PayPal remains the primary form of payment method. All checks will incur a 5% processing fee, which you can avoid with PayPal. All associated additional charges with PayPal will be covered by American Councils.
- You can find more information about our exams, late testing dates, fees, and more on the NEWL website.